Vice-Chairman, Coordinator of Primary Care
Born in Argentina (1950),
Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem & Tel-Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, class of 1980.
Internship and Residenship in Pediatrics: Tel Aviv Medical Center, 1981-1986.
Researcher, Membrane Department, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel 1985-1988.
Lecturer, Tel Aviv School of Nursing 1985-1988
Chief Pediatrician, “Pediatric Well Baby Clinics” of Tel Aviv 1987-1991
Solo practice in Primary Pediatrics, Maccabi Health Fund since 1988
- ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) 1992
- Instructor, Primary Care (Medical students & Family Medicine Residents) 2000-2003
- Member of the Examination Committee for the Israeli Board of Pediatrics, 2004- Present
- Senior Pediatrician, Dana Pediatric Hospital, Tel Aviv Medical Center 2004-present
- Lecturer, Faculty of Medical Professions, Sackler School of Medicine, TAU.
- Ten Scientific papers, three books on Pediatrics for the General Public, two chapters in Textbooks, weekly column in a daily newspaper, more than 200 TV programs, including weekly participation for 5 years in a top rated Israeli Morning show, anchor and presenter in the Health Chanel, Israeli Television.
- Dozens of Presentations in Israeli, European and International Congresses.
- Treasurer of the Israeli Pediatric Association 2004-2008.
- Israel Official Delegate to the IPA, CESP, EAP, UNEPSA, SEPA 2004-2008.
- ECPCP official delegate to EAP
- CIP official delegate to EAP
- ECPCP official delegate to SPA (Strategic Pediatric Alliance)
- Member, EPA/UNEPSA Committee on Challenges and Goals in Paediatrics in the 21st Century.
- Chair, Advisory Committee, ECPCP 2010-present
- Coordinator of Primary Care and Vice Chairman of Scientific Committee, CIP-Global Initiative for Consensus in Pediatrics, 2009-present
- Chairman of Primary Care, European Academy of Pediatrics. 2012-present
- Secretary General, Israel Ambulatory Pediatric Association